Do you have “impossible to buy for” people on your Christmas shopping list? Maybe it’s a teen, or a father in law, doesn’t matter we all have these hard to buy for people on our lists. I have some on mine. Let me give you some inspiration to help find ideas for those hard to buy for people!
If you have no idea what stuff they like, try these:
- Food gift baskets. These can be purchased or homemade. Themes can be chocolate, salty snacks, fruits, popcorn, wine, candy… really anything. Just grab a large basket and fill it!
- If you know they volunteer or have an interest in a cause, consider making a donation to that cause in their name.
- Gift certificates to restaurants or stores near their home.
If they already have everything, and you need something unique:
- Aroma therapy diffuser and oils
- Food dice
- a unusual way to display fruit
- how about making them a mini terrarium, perhaps for the office?
- Changeable art decor
- Give the gift of sodium
- Amazon Tap, Echo or Dot. All great!
No one knows what to buy a teen, but these might work:
- Emoji keychains
- How about this karaoke microphone?
- Fitness tracker band, such as Fitbit or Garmen.